Modern Thai Style Seafood Ceviche
You don't need to go with all of my seafood options here. Pick your most favorite delicate-flavored seafood and mix with this wonderful ceviche sauce, you'll have such a wonderful dish.
- 3 oz white fish raw, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 shrimp cooked, peeled
- 2 green mussel
- 5 clam cooked
- 2 baby octopus hard boiled, cut into bite-size pieces
- 5 cherry tomato halved
- 3 canned lychee or fresh lychee halved
- ½ white onion thinly sliced
- cilantro for garnish
- 1 c lime juice
- ¼ c fish sauce
- 3 oz palm sugar plus more to adjust taste
- 3 clove garlic
- 3 Thai chili
In a blender, combine all ceviche sauce ingredients and blend until everything is combined. Taste and add more palm sugar according to your reference (remember to add just a bit amount at a time).
In a medium mixing bowl, mix all the seafood and vegetables together well. Combine with ceviche sauce.
Transfer and arrange seafood nicely on a serving plate, garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!