These pork chops ask for ingredients that already are in your pantry, well except for the fish sauce. However, you can always substitute it for soy sauce or extra salt. I only marinated them for 2 hours (the minimum required time) and they still tasted delicious. If you plan to marinate them longer than that, I suggest you should tone down the extra salt called for at the end of the recipe. The same advice should be used if you do not plan to eat these with rice or any other starchy option.
Easy Delicious Grilled Pork Chops
I’m using conventional oven, second rack from the top in this recipe. First round: 15 minutes at 200C/390F, second round: 10 minutes at 195C/380F. Every oven is has different setting, please set your oven temperature accordingly. Most likely they’ll cook faster in convectional oven and slower if you use charcoal open-flame grill.
- Grilling pan
- 1.5 lb pork chops about 4 pieces, bone-in
- 5 clove garlic minced
- 2 oz condensed milk
- 2 oz soy sauce
- 1.5 oz oyster sauce
- 0.5 oz fish sauce or soy sauce
- 1 oz cooking oil blended oil or grape seed oil
- 1 oz honey
- 0.5 oz orange juice fresh squeezed
- dash of salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine all marinated ingredients and mix well. Taste the mixture and adjust the taste according to your reference using salt & pepper.
- Use meat mallet to tenderize pork chops then add them to the marinated liquid and let marinade for at least 2 hours. Maximum 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F or start your charcoal grill
- Arrange pork chops on cooking rack and grill for 15 minutes (make sure you add a little extra of marinated liquid on the pork chops to keep them moist during the process).
- Lower the heat to 195C/380F, flip the meats and cook for another 10 minutes. Served immediately with steamed rice or anything that you prefer. Enjoy!